Effective date: 23.03.2021
Last updated: 21.10.2021
“Applicable laws” – all the laws and regulations relevant to the collection, processing and storage of data, especially all the data protection laws and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
“Data Driven Tools”, “we”, “us” or „our” – means: Data Driven Tools spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with a registered office at ul. al. Józefa Piłsudskiego 17/4, 35-074 Rzeszów, Poland.
“Cookies” – means small text files stored in a web browser by a website (here specifically: Site) or by an ad server. By storing certain information in a cookie, those web browsers, ad servers, and explicitly our Site are able to remember your preferences and recognize websites visited and/or web browsers used from one visit to another.
“Data Protection Officer” – means a Data Protection Officer as defined in article 37 – 39 of GDPR appointed by Data Driven Tools to watch the security of your Data (as defined below).
“Legal Grounds” – means the legal basis for the collection, processing and storage of your Personal Information.
“Log Data” – means information that is automatically reported by your browser each time you access our Site and which is sent by your web browser that our servers automatically record. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, web requests, domain names or pages viewed.
“Personal Information” or “Information” or “Data” – means any Information relating to an identified or identifiable person as defined in article 4.1 of GDPR.
“Site” – means the Data Driven Tools’s website – www.datadriventool.com
“You” – means an individual that uses the Site.
If you happen to be left with even more questions after reading our policy – or already have some – do not hesitate to contact us.
Who are we?
Our website: www.datadriventool.com
Data Driven Tools sp. z o.o.
al. Józefa Piłsudskiego 17/4,
35-074 Rzeszów, Poland
What information do we collect?
We collect Information about you through:
• Your use of our contact or job application forms
• Your use of our newsletter form
• Your use of Site
• Your use of our Service
The categories of your Data that we collect may include:
• Your contact details (name, surname and e-mail address)
• Your LinkedIn profile (optionally for job applicants – only if you share it with us)
• Data included in the job application documents attached by you, like your CV or a cover letter (e.g. your employment and education history) as well as your correspondence with us with regard to job application
By using our Service the client gives Data Driven Tools permission to access their advertising accounts.
When you interact with our Site, we may also automatically collect information from your Site activities through the usage of Cookies, Log Data and similar technologies.
By using those technologies we aim to personalize our Site to better meet your needs, as well as to provide you with customized Site content and to act within our advertising purposes. We may also use this information for the purposes of analytics and monitoring of the effectiveness of our performance, including the collection of the aggregate Site usage data (such as the overall number of Site visitors or pages viewed).
The information mentioned above may include:
• Information about your interactions with the Site
• Technical information about your computer hardware and software that may include URL information, cookie data, your IP address, the types of devices you are using to access our Site and/or use the services, device ID, device attributes, network connection type, browser type, language, internet service provider, clickstream data, access times, the files viewed on our Site
• Demographic information such as your ZIP code, age, gender and preferences by using Log Files; such information is not associated with your name or other Personal Information
Our application uses:
• /auth/analytics to create remarketing lists, goals, connect Google Ads with Google Analytics
• /auth/analytics.manage.users, /auth/analytics.user.deletion to invite and remove new users to the customer
• /auth/analytics.edit to edit created remarketings lists, goals
• /auth/tagmanager.publish to create tags, variables, strings
• /auth/tagmanager.manage.users, /auth/tagmanager.manage.accounts to edit and invite agencies to the on the client accounts
• /auth/tagmanager.edit.containers, /auth/tagmanager.delete.containers to automate clients work by creating and removing containers
• /auth/tagmanager.edit.containerversions to submit Google Tag Manager version
What do we do with the information?
We use this Personal Information internally in connection with our Services, including to personalize, provide, and improve our services, to allow you to set up a user account and profile, to contact you and allow other users to contact you, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to analyze how you use the Services.
Who do we share your data with?
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. However, we may share your Personal Data only with the following trusted third parties:
Safety, Legal Purposes and Law Enforcement: We may use and disclose the Data when we believe it is necessary: (i) under applicable law, and (ii) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities.
Service providers: We may also engage third parties that support the operation of our Services (acting on our behalf), such as analytics providers, IT services providers (e.g. cloud or host services providers), recruitment or advertising agencies.
How long do we retain your data?
Data Driven Tools stores your Information for a period of time required for the purposes for which it was collected using generally accepted security standards and in compliance with applicable laws. Data Driven Tools will not retain your Personal Information for longer than required.
If you need more detailed Information about the retention of your Information, please contact our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Protecting children’s privacy is very important to Data Driven Tools. Our Site is not intended for, designed to be used by, or targeted at children. We are in compliance with the requirements of EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 as well as COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13.
If you are a parent or a guardian who knows or has otherwise discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her Personal Information, or other Information, to us without your consent, permission or authorization, do not hesitate to contact our Data Protection Officer using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Agreement shall be governed by, and is construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Poland, without giving any effect to any choice of law and provisions thereof that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
Data Driven Tools will respect your legal rights to your Data. You can manage and control your privacy by contacting our Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Do you have any questions?
Data Driven Tools sp. z o.o.
al. Józefa Piłsudskiego 17/4
35-074 Rzeszów, Poland
Data Driven Tools – Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org